This is another Extreme series Indie, similar spec to the Extreme plus but less bling. Although it's still pretty bling. The quilted top is great and the single inlay in the ebony fretboard is reasonably subtle compared to the other Extremes. Sound wise it's less dark than the Extreme Plus and is without the active boost. Not necessarily a bad thing. It's still very 'heavy rock' though.
- Body: Mahogany, Quilted Maple Top
- Neck: Set Neck w/Abalone Binding, Graphite Nut
- Fingerboard: Rosewood 22 Fret, Sun Inlay
- Headstock: Grover Machine Heads Abalone Binding
- Hardware: Hard Chrome, String Thru Bridge
- Pickups: Neck Extreme, Bridge Extreme
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3 Way Toggle, coil tap