As well as the Reflex Reds I have there's a set of HSS Silvers. These are already mounted on a scratchplate but it's slightly oddly shaped and seemingly has been cut for a Floyd Rose route. They do however have the advantage of already being fully wired, with the correct center-detent pots.
So I ordered a generic HSS scratchplate and I'm considering which set to fit. I think it's going to be the Reds as they can go in the original scratchplate but I plan to use a connector block under the plate so I can swap them easily.
I also ordered a new bridge as I want to use the vintage style bent steel saddle one for the 'Dave Murray' project. I decided to go for a Wilkinon WV2P with a steel block, there's one of these on my Custom Shop Indie IPR and it's a lovely tremolo.
With the various bits dropped into the body I'm very happy with how it looks and as expected the tremolo is a perfect fit.
Unfortunately my drill press, which is pretty cheap and nasty, doesn't have a deep enough 'throat' for me to be able to drill the holes for the new bushes. Which is a real stumbling block as I don't want to drill this freehand, I'd just screw it up. I'll have to see if I can borrow the use of a bigger drill.